Making a connection to a browser service
1. Activate the settings of the service that you want to use:
, scroll to the desired connection set and press
2. Make a connection in one of the following ways:
• Open the start page, for example the homepage of the service provider: In
. OR: Press and hold
in standby mode.
• Select the bookmark of the service: In the
and the desired bookmark.
If the bookmark does not work with the current active service settings,
activate another set of service settings and try again.
• Key in the address of the service: In the
Go to address
key in the address (press
for special characters), and press